Sunday, November 5, 2023

~Perpetual Script - A Long but Profitable Week of Work~

Well, this weekend was a short one. Actually, I didn't really have one if I'm being honest. I worked Saturday and from how things are looking, will probably work next Saturday as well. Honestly guys, the next couple of weeks are going to be crazy in general. It's peak season at Lululemon and that means a lot of volunteer/mandatory overtime. Is that a bad thing? No, not really. Actually for me it's helpful. 

One of my aims for the end of this year is to finally be free of a lot of annoying dept. These final weeks of 2023 will really see that come to fruition, at least, if what my boss said the other day is true. In any case, today begins the first of that long wild ride. Here is hoping it'll go well. 

Regards
~Chad Joseph Kosch~

No comments:

Post a Comment