Thursday, November 9, 2023

~Perpetual Script - A Gratifying Week of Work - It's the Small Things~

So, this was a challenging week of work. Challenging, but I think in a good way as I actually pushed myself a little. I know that my time at Lululemon will soon end. But, I did want to try to at least expand my skillset a bit. This week I did this by training some new starts. 

It was a fun experience! I think because I was on the other shoe (to borrow a metaphor) I was the one training someone new. I was the one who had to make them feel relaxed, comfortable, and not feel overwhelmed. Guys... that can feel so gratifying. But not only that, I just appreciated the chance to do it.

My motivation often times comes from a focus, a single goal. But also, from feedback and the gift of more responsibility. I appreciated that my boss thought I could do this. I appreciated the faith my boss had in me. I appreciated the chance to grow in this skill.

I am also proud of myself as (if you know me) you know I'm an introvert. I don't really care to be around people much. So going outside my regular norm in that regard and doing it well was, like I said, gratifying. 

It's really the smallest things in life that bring you the most joy, you know? That said, it is now the weekend and I am going to just chill for the next three days! Sleep, game, write, etc. It's going to be, delightful! 

Best Regards
~Chad Joseph Kosch~

No comments:

Post a Comment